This POWERdrive product will be configured to your required currents at any interval between 200mA and 1050mA. Please state your required current in the boxes above.
If you do not require this extra service & wish to purchase this product at the pre-configured current of 350mA please click here.
POWERdrive 562/A delivers 50W and is DMX compatible. The end cap functions as a wire restraint and makes the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. POWERdrive 562 has three separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for wide range of full-colour (RGB), dynamic LED lighting applications.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
Nominal input voltage range AC: 120 - 250V (ENEC), 120 - 277V (UL)
Nominal input voltage range DC: 120 - 250V
Maximum input current: 0.7A @ 120V / 60Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 50W
Number of LED outputs: 3 (UL Class 2)
Programmable LED output current range: 200 - 1050mA
LED output type: programmable in 10mA steps via DMX terminal and FluxTool
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed LED output current
LED output voltage range: 2 - 55V