Model Number: PK2-3BRL-TAW-S02
3-button with raise/lower with blind icons and 'Shade' text
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery operated control requires no external wiring.
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology.
- Indicator LED flashes to indicate a button press or when unit is in programming mode.
- Easy reconfiguration for use as:
- Handheld remote
- Wall mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately)
- A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
- Battery powered Pico wireless control requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
- Control available in a variety of button marking options.
- Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices within a range of 9 m through walls and 18 m line-of-sight.
- Provides control for the following (depending on model number):
- Vive systems, including:
- PowPak relay module
- PowPak CCO module
- PowPak 0–10 V- module
- EcoSystem module not available
- Energi Savr Node systems programmed with handheld App, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- PowPak modules
- GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
- Rania wireless controls
- HomeWorks QS wireless systems
- GRAFIK RA 2 systems
- Serena RF remote control shades
- Sivoia QS wireless systems
- Quantum systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- myRoom prime and plus systems
NOTE: Not all systems are available in all regions.
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2015.
- PK2 (Europe) – CE Marked – TRA Certified
- PN2 (India) – WPC Certified
- PM2 (China) – imDA Certified
- PQ2 (Hong Kong) – RCM Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Operating voltage 3 V-
- One (1) CR2032 battery (included)
System Communication and Capacity
- Pico wireless controls communicate using Radio Frequency (RF). See “Frequency/Channel Codes” in the Model Number section for more information.
- Unique system addresses prevent interference between systems.
- Pico wireless controls can be assigned to control shades or lighting devices that are within a range of 9 m through walls and 18 m line-of-sight.
- All RF devices should be mounted on non-metallic surfaces to ensure proper performance.
- If you wish to mount your Pico wireless control to a metallic surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN6774 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance. For availability, please contact your local Lutron sales office.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 ˚C to 60 ˚C
- Maximum 90%, non-condensing relative humidity
- Indoor use only
1 Year Limited Warranty