Model number: PK2-2B-TBL-P01
2-button pre-engraved keypad with Home and Away scenes
The Pico wireless scene keypad is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to adjust multiple lights and shades to different levels at the touch of a button. This battery-operated keypad requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides easy access to scene control in the following Lutron systems: – RA2 Select – HomeWorks QS
- Keypads available in a variety of button marking options.
- Keypads available in a textured finish only.
- Easy mounting reconfiguration for use as: – Wall-mount keypad (with or without faceplate; faceplate sold separately) – Table-top keypad (table-top pedestal sold separately)
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology.
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life 1 (one CR2032 battery included).
- Provides control of lighting devices, shades, or drapes within a range of 9 m (30 ft) through walls and 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight.
- Each button is individually programmable using the system’s app or programming software.
Regulatory Approvals (as required per geographic region)
- Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001
- CE listed
- imDA certified
- TRA certified
- RoHS compliant
- WPC Certified
- Operating Voltage 3 V-
- (1) CR2032 battery (included)
System Communication and Capacity
- Communicates using Radio Frequency (RF) at 868 MHz, 868 MHz Limited, 865 MHz or 434 MHz Limited channel.
- Thousands of system addresses prevent interference between systems.
- Can be assigned to control lighting devices, shades, or drapes within a range of 9 m (30 ft) through walls and 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight.
Mounting Options and Considerations
- All RF devices should be mounted on non-metallic surfaces to ensure proper performance.
- If you wish to mount your Pico wireless control to a metallic surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN6774 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance. For availability, please contact your local Lutron sales office.
- The Pico scene keypads can be converted to table top controls using the optional pedestal. Pedestals are available in single, double and triple configurations. See page 5 for details.
- Wall mounting adhesive included.
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C (32 °F to 140 °F)
- Maximum 90% non-condensing relative humidity
- Indoor use only
1 Year Limited Warranty. For additional Warranty information, please visit www.lutron.com/ TechnicalDocumentLibrary/Intl_Warranty.pdf