Model number: RRK-P20-240G-BL
200W INC/LED lamp dimmer
RA2 Select lamp dimmers are simple to install and easy to use. Lamp dimmers allow floor and table lamps to be added to a system quickly and easily using Clear Connect RF Technology. They can conveniently be hidden behind furniture.
RA2 Select lamp dimmers use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF technology which provides reliable, wireless communication with other RA2 Select devices. Each lamp dimmer can be controlled individually using a Pico wireless control. Using a RA2 Select main repeater allows devices to be part of a whole house solution that can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world.
- The lamp dimmer is trailing-edge capable of 1 W minimum load and up to 150 W or 1 A maximum of LED and 200 W of incandescent, or halogen loads.
- Allows remote control from anywhere in the space when paired with Pico wireless controls.
- When used with the RA2 Select main repeater, the lamp dimmer can be programmed via the Lutron App* to incorporate lighting scenes and schedule daily events. Also, the lamp dimmer can be controlled from anywhere in the world.
- To maximize energy savings and provide hands-free operation, the lamp dimmer can be turned on/off automatically via Radio Powr Savr occupancy / vacancy sensors.
* The Lutron app is required for setup and use with the RA2 Select main repeater. The Lutron app is compatible with iOSR devices version 8.0 or later and AndroidT devices version 4.0 or later.
|Power||220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz|
|Typical Power Consumption||< 0.5 W Test conditions: Load and LED are off|
|Communication Frequency||868 MHz 434 MHz Limited|
|Environment||Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only|
|Communications||RA2 Select plug-in modules communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF). They must be located within 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight or 9 m (30 ft) through walls of a Pico wireless control, Radio Powr Savr sensor, or RA2 Select repeater.|
|ESD Protection||Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.|
|Surge Protection||Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.|
|Power Failure||Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the lamp dimmer will return to its previous state when power is restored.|
|Device Limits||Up to 100 devices (e.g., load controls, lamp dimmers, Pico wireless controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors, shades, and repeaters) are supported per system. The main repeater counts as one device and four locations are reserved for wireless repeaters. Note: Lamp dimmers have load type and capacity limits. For more information, see Load Capacity|
|Regulatory Information||Rated IP20, Pollution Degree 2 Degree of protection against electric shock: Class II appliance Single-pole, single load Forced cooling is not required Rated Impulse Voltage: 2500 V Internal non-resettable Fuse Rating is 3.15 A/240 V~ Material Group IIIa 175|