As standard the ECOdrive product will be sent out pre-configured for 350mA current. The current is settable at any interval between 150mA and 1050mA, however to carry out this adjustment you will require the TOOLbox pro accessory as well as a suitable computer.
If you would prefer, we can pre-configure the drivers to your requirements for an additional £1.50+vat per driver. Please click here for this service.
ECOdrive 247/A2 delivers 20W and is LEDcode compatible. As all ECOdrives, the 247/A2 smoothly dims down to 1%.
The 20W /A independent LED driver with cable retention is perfect for downlight applications in Europe where the LED driver needs to fit through a 50mm diameter hole in the ceiling into a plenum with a 110mm height between functional and decorative ceiling.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to 1% for every fixture
- LEDcode2: connects to integrated digital accessories, supports location-based IoT applications and enables wired and wireless lighting control through LEDcode peripheral devices
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability
Nominal input voltage range AC: 220 - 240V (ENEC)
Absolute input voltage range AC: 198 - 264V
Nominal input voltage range DC: 176 - 250V
Maximum input current: 0.15A @ 230V / 50Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 20W
Number of LED outputs: 1
Programmable LED output current range: 150 - 1050mA
LED output type: Programmable in 1mA increments within specified current range
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed
LED output current
LED output voltage range: 2 - 40V