This product has been discontinued.
We recommend POWERdrive 561/S as an alternative.
POWERdrive 561/A delivers 50W and is DMX compatible. The end cap functions as a wire restraint and makes the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. POWERdrive 561 has four separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for wide range of full-colour (RGBW), dynamic LED lighting applications.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
Nominal input voltage range AC: 120 - 250V (ENEC), 120 - 277V (UL)
Nominal input voltage range DC: 120 - 250V
Maximum input current: 0.7A @ 120V / 60Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 50W
Number of LED outputs: 4 (UL Class 2)
Programmable LED output current range: 200 - 1050mA
LED output type: programmable in 10mA steps via DMX terminal and FluxTool
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed LED output current
LED output voltage range: 2 - 55V