If you would prefer, we can pre-configure the drivers to your requirements for an additional £1.50+vat per driver. Please click here for this service.
SOLOdrive 561/A delivers 50W and is 0-10V compatible. The end cap functions as a wire restraint and makes the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. As all SOLOdrives, the 561/A smoothly dims all the way down to dark.
Being a LightShape LED driver, SOLOdrive 561/A lets you replicate the comfortable feeling of how traditional light sources warm in color as they are dimmed.
- LightShape: Dim to Warm
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to zero for every fixture
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Wide application area thanks to fully configurable dimming curve
Nominal input voltage range AC: 120 - 250V (ENEC), 120 - 277V (UL)
Nominal input voltage range DC: 120 - 250V
Maximum input current: 0.7A @ 120V / 60Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 50W
Number of LED outputs: 2 (UL Class 2)
Programmable LED output current range: 150 - 1400mA
LED output type: Programmable in 1mA increments within specified current range
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed LED output current
LED output voltage range: 1.5 - 55V