Model number: LMK-5T-DV-B
RF Dimming Module with 0-10 V control ( adaptable box not included)
The RF dimming module with 0–10 V- control is a radio frequency (RF) control that operates 0–10 V- controlled fluorescent ballasts or LED drivers based on input from RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
- 0–10 V- control link automatically sources or sinks up to 60 mA to third-party fixtures.
- Switches line voltage up to 5 A.
- Configurable high- and low-end trim.
- Various operating voltages available—refer to Models chart below for details on voltage requirements.
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF technology—refer to Models chart below for frequency band data and Lutron system compatibility.
- RadioRA 2 Inclusive or HomeWorks software required for system functionality.
- Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm) knockout opening.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).
|Power||120/277 V~ 50/60 Hz 5 A (LMJ- model) 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz 5 A (LMK-, LMM-, LMN-, LMQ- models)|
|Typical Power Consumption||< 1.0 W Typical power test conditions: all loads off|
|Regulatory Approvals||ULR, UL 2043 Plenum Rated, FCC Approved. Complies with the limits for a Class B device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules: CSA, IC, NOM, ANATEL (LMJ- model) CE, TRA, CITC (LMK- model) WPC (LMN- model)|
|Environment||Ambient operating temperature: 32 °F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C) Ambient operating humidity: 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only|
|Communications||Operates using Clear Connect RF technology for reliable wireless communication; refer to model number chart on page 1 for frequency band details. RF range is 30 ft (9 m) from repeaters. Contact Lutron for applications using foil-backed or metallic ceiling tiles.|
|Load||0–10 V- Control Link Maximum Load: 60 mA, source or sink automatically configures. Control link compatible with ANSI E1.3 2001 (R2006), IEC 60929 Annex E. Switched Maximum Load: 5 A lighting. No minimum load requirements. Load types include, but are not limited to: MLV, ELV, Incandescent, Magnetic fluorescent, Electronic fluorescent and LEDs.|
|Surge Protection||Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.|
|Mounting||Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in (21 mm) knockout opening.|