As standard the POWERdrive product will be sent out pre-configured for 350mA current. The current is settable at any interval between 200mA and 1050mA, however to carry out this adjustment you will require the TOOLbox pro accessory as well as a suitable computer.
If you would prefer, we can pre-configure the drivers to your requirements for an additional £1.50+vat per driver. Please click here for this service.
POWERdrive 1060/A delivers 100W and is DALI and DMX compatible. The end caps function as wire restraints and make the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. POWERdrive 1060/A has four separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for a wide range of full-colour (RGBW), dynamic LED lighting applications.
You can configure the driver over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX or DALI settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Compatible with enclosure system DRYverbox 100/M
Nominal input voltage range AC: 120 - 250V (ENEC), 120 - 277V (UL)
Nominal input voltage range: DC 120 - 275V
Maximum input current: 1.05A @ 120V / 60Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 100W
Number of LED outputs: 4 (UL Class 2)
Programmable LED output current range: 200 - 1050mA
LED output type: programmable in 50mA steps via user interface on driver programmable in 10mA steps via DMX terminal and FluxTool
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed LED output current
LED output voltage range: 2 - 57V