If you do not require this extra service & wish to purchase this product at the pre-configured current of 350mA please click here.
POWERdrive 1060/A delivers 100W and is DALI and DMX compatible. The end caps function as wire restraints and make the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. POWERdrive 1060/A has four separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for a wide range of full-colour (RGBW), dynamic LED lighting applications.
You can configure the driver over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX or DALI settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Compatible with enclosure system DRYverbox 100/M
Nominal input voltage range AC: 120 - 250V (ENEC), 120 - 277V (UL)
Nominal input voltage range: DC 120 - 275V
Maximum input current: 1.05A @ 120V / 60Hz
Input frequency range: 50 - 60Hz
Maximum LED output power: 100W
Number of LED outputs: 4 (UL Class 2)
Programmable LED output current range: 200 - 1050mA
LED output type: programmable in 50mA steps via user interface on driver programmable in 10mA steps via DMX terminal and FluxTool
LED output current tolerance: +/- 5% at programmed LED output current
LED output voltage range: 2 - 57V